When you need to fix your air conditioners in Brisbane, you need to make sure you choose a company that you can trust. Typing into any search engine ‘where to fix my air conditioning’ can often bring up a wide range of results and leave you feeling lost as to who to choose or where to look.
We know that letting people into your home or office isn’t something to be taken lightly and you need to choose a service that you can trust, while also finding a competitive price. Make sure you look for a company that is certified, experienced and professional but most of all, on hand to fix your air conditioner fast. You need an aircon service provider that will allow you and the family to sit back and relax, or your business to get on with business – even at the height of Brisbane’s summer heat!
Problems with Air Conditioners Brisbane
Everyone understands how uncomfortable it can be sitting in a warm room, unable to relax after work or get the kids to settle, or how hard it is to work when it’s hot. Even with an air con unit, you can still experience these issues. Some of the main problems with air conditioners you may have include:
- Drainage issues. If the drain becomes blocked in any way, you’ll find the heating or cooling potential of the aircon unit becomes weaker or stops working altogether.
- A faulty filter. Similar to the drain, if the filter becomes blocked or clogged then you’ll find the aircon either stops working or becomes incredibly weak. If you don’t clean the filter regularly then you’ll find the cooling and heating mechanisms aren’t as effective as they could be, and your electricity bills will increase.
- Refrigerant leaks. If the coolant leaks from the refrigerant it will damage the rest of the unit, eventually leading it to stop working.
- A worn or faulty contactor. A worn contactor means that the electrical wave won’t move across the aircon unit successfully, meaning the unit will stop working altogether.
- Faulty condenser or evaporator coils. Both of these coils are imperative to the aircon working correctly, and one is located inside and outside of the unit. Debris, dirt or other elements can affect how they work.
It’s important that you don’t try to fix your air conditioning unit yourself. It can be dangerous and lead to more expensive repairs.
Looking for Where to Fix My Air Conditioning
So you may have started googling ‘Where to fix my air conditioning’ without getting any real, potential leads. Not all of the results you will get are trustworthy or reliable. Make sure you choose a business that adheres to Australian Refrigeration Council (ARC) requirements, and one that works to the highest standards and meets all health and safety requirements.
Contact us today for everything to do with air conditioners Brisbane. We are experts in air con supply, installation, maintenance, and repairs.